As a school we believe it is vitally important that we comunicate with parents about the progress their child is making.
We will do this in a number of ways:
1. We will send you 3 reports a year on which all staff who teach your child will comment on their progress.
2. We will invite you to talk to their teachers on 3 separate occassions during the year at parents evenings and review days.
3. We will contact you by phone if your child is absent, this may be a personal call or an automated text message.
4. You are welcome to come and discuss any aspect of our work with us. If you wish to see specific staff it is easier if you make an appointment to make sure they are free to see you. For any general enquiries, come to the main office and someone will see you as soon as possible.
There are a number of things that you can do to help us improve our communication to parents:
1. If you change your phone number please let us know, you can ring the main office on 02920 414243 or use the contact form on this website.
2. If your child is absent, please let our Attendance Officers know by phoning the main switchboard and asking to speak to either Ceri or Tracey